Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow?

That is what I woke up to this morning.....It was not in the forecast, it just showed up! So needless to say my class was canceled this morning. I am not sure what I am going to do for activity today, I don't think I will be able to get 2 sessions in because we have dinner at the in-laws tonight. I am going to try and do Just Dance after Grace wakes up, it takes me about 30 minutes to reach the daily goal and she seems to really enjoy the music and watching me make a fool of myself! I am such a terrible dancer but this game is so much fun! I think being a bad dancer makes it an even better workout ;p

I have made some really good choices food wise and got out and stocked up on fruit this morning. I had been missing my banana - I also got some Blood Oranges! I love these, if you can find them, try them! I also got some Cadbury Buttons - I can have about 9 or 10 for 3 points! They are so yummy and a perfect little treat =) I also got myself a new water bottle a couple of days ago, it holds 750 mls/just over 24 oz and I am going to be pushing myself everyday to get more water in! I am not drinking enough and I really feel it in my body.

I have been watching What Not To Wear quite a bit lately and they talk a lot about when the last time you felt beautiful and it got me to thinking. I have not felt good about myself in quite a while but while I was pregnant that was all pushed aside - I felt so amazing and loved pretty much every second of it. We had some professional photos done. Here is the last time I felt beautiful -


When was the last time you felt beautiful?

6 comments:

  1. aww you were glowing. I know how you feel by the way. I felt much more attractive pregnant. When you looked at me you saw a cute pregnant lady.. now i'm all chunky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Sooo pretty! And I totally agree with what you said about Just Dance, I suck at it but it is fun and while you’re trying to desperately to catch up to the right movements, I’m pretty sure you burn some extra calories. Haha. Good job with the food today too :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! Am I the only one who thinks you need to post more pics? Prolly not.. lol

    ReplyDelete