Friday, January 21, 2011

Long Day!

Today felt like it was the longest day ever! My daughter is going through some strange little phase of screaming....every where we go! She even screams in stores if she wants someone to look at her or if she just wants to be funny or something. It is tiring to say the least, even at home she will just sit there and scream! We spent some time with my mom and brother today which was a good break but then my husband was about 45 minutes late getting home fro work and that just about did me in =p I know it doesn't seem like a lot of time but right now with this screaming thing...it is. It's hard because she is only 9 months old and what do you do......?       No, seriously what do you do?
On a happier note my eating has been bang on today and while at my parents I got about 40 minutes on the treadmill. Let me tell you it felt great! I miss being able to use that regularly....I seem to push myself more on there. I know most people don't really like treadmills but I do. I was also very proud of myself, I was so hungry when I was making dinner so I took out and washed some grapes instead of grabbing crap =) I am also proud of myself for making dinner on a Friday. I am usually to tired/lazy to cook anything very involved so this was good and dinner was so yummy!
Well it is time to sit back and relax and maybe even book our trip to Vegas =)

Thank you very much for all your kind comments on my last post! Does anyone else have a picture of the last time they felt beautiful? You can check out Jen's picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment