Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Great Sweat!

I got to the gym today and it felt so good! I had a great workout and we did the circuit in reverse for a change. It was interesting having more energy at the different stations. I am having an easier time with switching out some of the stations for something that won't bother my shins. They are getting better but certain things still really bother me.

My eating was much better today. We were feeling lazy when I got home from the gym so we fed Grace and then walked up to the mall for Quizno's and then to safeway for a couple of groceries. It was so nice to get out - we are expecting rain for a couple of days now so we both wanted to enjoy some fresh air. I am getting much better with my snacking - today I tried to focus on fruit. I did stray and have some nibs - I have been craving  them so bad so I bought a small bag and ate them and that was that. Craving answered and I have now moved on =)

Tomorrow I will be back at the gym, I usually like a day of "rest" in between to do something different but it didn't work out for me this week so I will go 2 days in a row. We are sitting down watching Idol and it has been great!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on addressing that craving and not letting get the best of you! NIce work on those workouts!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you used to work for WW! That is really cool! You might be my new guru if I have questions ;)

    ReplyDelete