Friday, August 30, 2013

WI Tomorrow

Weigh in tomorrow morning....I am a little nervous. I have had a great week except for today. We took the kids to the fair today and ate some really good crap! I am really hoping I didn't blow a good week in one day. I ate well for breakfast and lunch to help with what I knew I was going eat. It's once a year and really....it is SO good!

I am starting to feel a difference with the way I am eating. I just feel clearer and livelier. It's such a good feeling. I just need to amp up the activity this week. I miss working out but I haven't been able to motivate myself to get back to the gym or anything else for that matter. I have been doing some walking but our weather has been dicey lately and we haven't gotten a rain cover for the new stroller yet. The hubs and I have worked it out that we alternate bed/bath time with Grace and the other takes Matt for a walk. We had such a beautiful July but August has been touch and go. I am hoping to get out some more this long weekend but my parents are moving so we will have to see how it goes.

I forgot to take my measurements last week but I will do it tomorrow. It's always good to be able to count the changes in more than one way ;) I can't wait for this mommy tummy to shrink - my daughter keeps asking me why my tummy is so big.....gotta love a kids honesty....or hide in your car and eat a chocolate bar. I am very proud to say I haven't let myself do that - emotional eating sucks! I am a secret eater - you would usually be able to find hidden wrappers in my car or around my spot on the couch. I am always trying to hide the wrappers because I don't want anyone knowing what I am doing. Why is that you may ask? Well you probably all know, my guess is most of you have been there too. Eating something because you can, knowing you shouldn't and feeling like shit right after you do. The guilt I feel when I do this is stupid, I should never feel guilty for anything I eat. I should also never eat crap just because. I don't need a king size chocolate bar or a big bag of chips. If I want chocolate I can either have a bar or go and get a piece from Purdy's and count the points. Same with chips or anything else I might be "sneaking". Get my portion, get the points and count it.

Well I am pooped. Wish me a good weigh in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment