Monday, August 26, 2013

Tracking

Hello All! I am quite pleased with myself today! I had a great day on program and it feels so good. I even had some points left at the end of the day to have a treat =) I measured and tracked and it was just a great feeling. I used my iPhone app for tracking and it is a nice way of doing things. It makes it so easy.

Today I took both kids grocery shopping on my own. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but my lovely little girl wants to touch everything! I luckily got my son to sleep through all of it but as soon as Grace was done her cookie things got frustrating! I have to say I really wanted to grab a chocolate bar to scarf down in the car! I am very proud to say I didn't! I find myself thinking it will solve something...I know it won't but these habits are so hard to break. I left the store very proud of myself and feeling good. I managed to keep that feeling all day as I made good choices.

I wasn't thrilled with my activity today but I can work on that tomorrow. A walk with a 3 year old isn't very strenuous - those little legs just don't move that fast! Tomorrow I can get a walk on my own and the inlaws are picking Grace up early for dinner and I will walk over with Matt. Do I get extra points for pushing a stroller? If I have both kids it's an extra 50lbs or so! I think that should count for something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment