Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Putting It Together

I feel like I have some traction right now. I again had a very good day. I used some of my extra points for my treat tonight. I probably didn't need as much as I had but it was what I wanted. I had another successful trip to the store! I did not buy a chocolate or any other kind of treat- o proud of myself :)

I had a stressful day and again I did not let it get to me. I really thought about scarfing something down to make it all better as I normally would but I didn`t, I had a regular snack and just let it go. I was hoping to get some exercise but it didn`t really happen. I had errands to run this morning and then it was nap time for the kids. My inlaws picked my daughter up early but my son was still asleep so no time for a walk - I worked on the dishwasher instead....I know I can do better tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow is to walk to the mall just up the street as I have a pair of shoes to return - this will get me about 45 minutes of good walking while pushing a stroller with about 58 or 59 pounds of kids. It should make for decent activity. The stroller just seems to get heavier by the day!

When we were away on vacation I picked up a box of peaches and they are so good! I have been eating 1 or 2 a day and I don`t know what I am going to do when I run out :( The season is so short, I figure my inlaws will be able to bring me back one more box when they go this weekend and then that will probably be it. I guess I will have to move onto the new crop apples. I love fresh fruit that is actually in season!

No comments:

Post a Comment