Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Future

It has been a really long time since I have posted. This pregnancy has run me down and now that I have started the diclectin I am feeling much better!

We went for a beautiful family trip to California and Disneyland! It was amazing! Seeing Grace experience Disneyland was really amazing. All 4 grandparents came with us so that was a huge help. I am so tired but it was worth it!

When we were on the second part of our trip with my parents at their trailor I kept seeing magazines about weight loss. I have gained 11 pounds in 6 months and I am starting to.....panick about losing the weight. I see all these celebs and others that just drop the weight and I never managed to lose the weight from the first! I don't want to be panicking about this. I was to enjoy being pregnant but I can't help but think about my "plan of action". I have to admit that I am scared.......scared that I won't be able to do it. That I will keep struggling the way I have.

Right now - I need to put that all aside and concentrate on being healthy for this baby. I will have to concentrate on the weight loss later, when it is actually time.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely can't worry about that right now! Just make sure you're feeding you and baby plenty of healthy foods to take care of you both and worry about the weight later. My doctor and I had an understanding about the scale.. I got pulled from any kind of exercise around 6 months, and on modified bed rest the last month due to complications. After that, she didn't even tell me what the numbers were since I was eating healthy. Maybe that's something yours can do to keep you from stressing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not the doctor that has me stressed it's all me!

      Delete