Monday, March 4, 2013

The Wheels Keep Spinning!

Again I found myseld stressing about my weight today. I managed to put it to the back of my mind for a while but it keeps creeping in. I find myself daydreaming about a workout schedule and what I should/want to be eating. I guess it can be a good thing?

I got sick again last night - I really need to make sure I am on top of my pills so I can stop this cycle. I am very tired right now and achy and I just want to feel good again. I am hoping to get back to the gym this week and I think Wednesday will be the start. Being off work for 2 weeks has screwed up the hubs and I at work and unfortunately he won't be able to get off work early enough for me to get to the gym. I miss my workouts so much! My body has been so achey this pregnancy - the extra 30 pounds has really had an effect on me this time. I really regret not trying harder the lose the weight after Grace. Not that I can change anything now but hopefully it will help me motivate myself after this little bundle arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!

    It is the little changes that make the most significant changes.

    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    My homepage ... airplane games

    ReplyDelete