Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gain?

I am thinking I will see a gain tomorrow morning....It might be even or a small loss but I am going to guess gain. I missed my workout today....I was getting some stuff together at lunch and realized I had everything but my runners! I was so disappointed - it's not the same but I did get a good 1 hour walk in with my dad tonight. Tomorrow is game 5 so I will be home and then saturday I am off to Harrison Hot Springs for my SIL to be's stagette. Her friends can be pretty iffy but I think it will be fun. I am going to try and do my best food wise but we are going to a pub and there will be drinking.....

I hate saying I am going to start tracking again on Monday...I would say Sunday but I am not sure what time I will be home and on Saturday I will not have internet access to be tracking. I am going to make the best decisions I can and it will be what it is.

Today I struggled again with cookies....I don't know what it has been this week but I have been obsessed! It's not like they are sitting there and I just can't walk past them again, I am seeking them out! I go and buy them. I have been having a very weird week at work and I don't know if this is how I am dealing with the stress or what it is - I need to give these things up! Cookies and I need a divorce.....it's sad but I think it needs to happen!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have bad weeks when we can't motivate ourselves or keep in control. Ironically sometimes those weeks I have my biggest losses.

    You know how to fix these things, and yes, the cookies might have to go away, but if you make the right changes and don't let things spiral out of control I know you can get back on track.

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I used to have the cookie struggle when I worked in the office. They had these big cookies that were homemade- YUM. It's so hard to resist them. Good luck at weigh in, hopefully you'll be delightfully surprised and have a loss! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete