Thursday, September 20, 2012

Points, points and more points

I now have 2 solid days of counting and tracking all my points. It feels so good. I have even had points left over from a little treat in the evening. I have also gotten 2 good workouts in. I knew I was having a bit of a heavier dinner so I added 15 minutes to my workout for a couple of extra points.

I have been doing alot of thinking about what to eat and what not to eat. I was going to cut out chips, pop and chocolate.....you know all the normal crap we promise to never eat again. Fried foods are never to pass these lips again. Yeah right! I came to the realization that all of these things exist in real life - the change I need to make is not over doing it. I need to be able to control myself around snacks and work out a little extra for the days where I know it will be harder.

I found an old workout for the Bosu and I am going to give it a try when I am at the gym tomorrow. I need to switch things up again - I just get too bored with the machines. Anyone know if any websites where I can find some good routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment