Friday, June 6, 2014

So....

As you can see my weight went up..... I have been struggling to keep to my diet. I don't know what it is but I just want to eat crap. I have been having great mornings and then I just fall apart. I think I need to change my mornings up. Maybe something different for breakfast will help me keep on track. I am back to work Monday the 16th which should help. I then only have access to what I bring with me for the most part. I can go out and get something different but my mom will be there watching me ;)

I have also been knocked back a bit in the fitness department...My chiropractor has sent me to the doctor for suspected anterior compartment syndrome. We thought we were dealing with shin splints but its not getting any better....actually a little worse. It is so painful - I have had to quit my soccer team. I just can't stand the pain all the time. I am like a 90 year old when I get out of bed or off the couch. It really sucks! I am still walking but everything causes pain - there really isn't anything that doesn't cause some level of pain. I just don't know what to do.


With the lack of activity I really need to make up with it in the diet department. I don't know why I am struggling so badly. I am going to be nixing the iced tea now too. It's been 6 months since I've had a real pop but I am still drinking sweetened iced tea. I need more water and less sugar in what I am drinking. The night time snacking needs a make over as well - maybe just fruit and the occasion bit of Chicago mix when I want something different. The other change - I need to banish McDonalds. I go WAY too often and really it`s just crap I am stuffing in my body. I need to get my shit together and not be so lazy - pack a damn lunch!


I have all the tools I need to do this, I just need to open the box.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was wondering if you would be willing to answer! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete